SunSol Ecoland Hotel

 

The SunSol Ecoland Hotel, located on Margarita Island, is a beautiful and comfortable hotel that offers tourists diverse of options to relax and have fun while enjoying the beach landscape.

 





 

 

 

 

I had the opportunity to enjoy this great hotel 4 years ago, it was just after the pandemic. I was at the hotel for 3 days and 2 nights with my husband, my daughter, and some friends, during the day you can swim in the pool, pedaling in a canoe in the lagoon with a diversity of wildlife, riding vintage bicycles, make excursions to the mountain where there is a lighthouse, or lounging on the beach. It has freshwater and saltwater pools. At night the hotel offers varied shows, after it ends you can enjoy the disco on the shore of the beach.


I recommend this hotel. The food is very good, and the bar is always open. This was a very good experience for me, especially after having been with the restrictions of the pandemic for so long.





 

Comentarios